Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ho Chi Minh City

Sue "branching" out again - eating fried rice out of a pineapple!

Niks and I went to check out the Vietnam War Museum which was very interesting but bordering on sickening by the time we got to the end.

I loved all the aircraft etc.. which was a good distraction from all the pictures (and the odd preserved embryo) of deformed childrem from all the chemicals - Agent Orange etc.

Finally at a street kitchen with the locals, albeit only for a quick cold Coke!








Niks and I chilled in the park playing backgammon.. on our way to the:



SUPERMARKET!!
We NEEDED to find Easter Eggs so we walked the whole city in search for a proper shop. But alas, the best we could do was chocolate slabs, but we were happy :)

1 comment:

dino said...

Wow, my wife and I have been talking about going to Viet Nam and you have got great picture of what I hope to find. Thanks for the information. Looks like you had a great time.

Dino