Wednesday, June 07, 2006

More hockey, golf, cricket, boats in Bermuda

Taking a walk into Hamilton, the "capital city".

Mixed volleyball after work - I got roped in to play 1-eyed! The team won all their games but lost in the final to our mates!

Gareth and I played 18 holes of matchplay at St Georges. Someone won both the matchplay and the gross... please ask Gareth who that was!!
Missioning to and from golf with 1 scooter, 2 humans, 2 golf bags and rain gear!

Playing at Fairmont Southampton par 3 course with Ellen and her brother Joe. Gareth and I paired up to take on the Irish, and cleaned up!

Anyone want to get married? This is The Reefs - absolutely stunning!

Going out...... again.................. and directing traffic!

One of the guys from PWC gave me his (UNLIMITED) American Express Platinum card to buy unlimited G&T's all night (to see if I cried). I didn't end up using it, rather just posed with it and imagined my fleet of boats and planes I could buy with it.










The Swallows Hockey Team end-of-season boat cruise. Another TERRIBLE day out in Bermuda...

Gareth stocking up on his midnight lamb "Shawermas"!

Another hockey game :-) in the scorching heat with a hangover :-(

No comments: