Friday, December 02, 2005

Oz Experience...

...is the name of the bus company that picks us up, takes us on a bit of a tour and then drops us in the next city. It's an awesome way to travel cos you choose where and when you want to go or stop, plus you meet great people on the same wavelength and keep bumping into the ones you've already met along the way!
Chilling by Lake Eacham in the Atherton Tablelands.
Playing pool volleyball at Scottie's hostel in Mission Beach.

Stocking up on $1 wine for the evening...

Tim and I perfecting our Vertical 69 as part of the competition to win the free 14000 ft sky dive.

Tim the eventual winner, not feeling so good... after downing 2 litres of full cream milk. He had to leave the next day, so generously offered it to me since I'd done half the work too! For some strange reason I accepted, and have been spending all morning crapping myself, waiting for the clouds to disappear. We were supposed to go at 8am and it is now 2pm, with an estimated flying time of 3pm... hold thumbs I make it out alive!!! We get to land on the beach which is really cool. Will look kinda like this photo (on Dunk Island yesterday).

Olivia and I all ready to fly at 8am, nervously waiting for the storm to finish.

So watch this space... hopefully next time there'll be pics of me free-falling at 200km/h for 60 seconds!! Tim I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: